DISCOVER SIX WORLDS IN A SINGLE DESTINATION
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. In addition we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies …
Wind your way through this adventure land filled with numerous water and thrilling rides, shows and attractions spread across five distinct zones, countless restaurants and the family-friendly “Sesame Street” area. Take an adrenaline-pumping ride on the park’s many rollercoasters, try out its heart-pumping accelerator attraction (world’s fastest). The choice is yours. Your excursion includes return transportation to the Park from Barcelona and regular admission
- Theme zones to get to know and get into exotic places like China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and SésamoAventura.
- Shambhala! is the highest rollercoaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and rollercoaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- There is approximately 1h 30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
- From from 6th Apr to 21st Jun & 8th Sep to 6th Jan: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 AM. / Departure from PortAventura Park 07.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 9.00 PM.
- From 22nd Jun to 7th Sep: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 PM./ Departure from PortAventura Park at 08.00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.30 PM.
- From 1st Apr 2020 to 10th Jan 2021: Departure from Barcelona at 09.00 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 10.30 PM./ Departure from PortAventura Park at 07.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.00 PM.
*The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.